Friday, November 5, 2010

WESTLIFE

"Westlife, Westlife, Westlife~!"

The roaring is still fresh in my mind..
And I still remember..
26th May 2001, the night in Bukit Jalil that I'll never forget for the rest of my life...

Wow~ It's almost 10 years!
I can't believe that I m still listening to their songs right now..

Westlife has been the biggest part of my secondary sch memories..
And I started to learn the world since then..

The touch and inspiration from Westlife is always so great to me..
Because of them,

I started to learn English in a proper way..
I started to learn the world map and find the location of Ireland..
I started drawing portraits and most of them are Westlife..
I started to sing English songs..
I started to watch English movies and drama..
I started to learn the english history and culture..
I started to dance like the way Westlife does..
I realised that Scotland has been my most favourite place to go..
I realised that Christmas is my favourite time in a year..
I started to dream..
I started to love..

I love Westlife~! And I always do..
With the love we shared, I'll continue my life path, wonderfuly, confidently and strongly..
And I'll always look forward, until the time we meet again!
Love ya! xoxox


No comments: